Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

toptek
Adept I

installing the new drivers on my RX 480

Jump to solution

anyone able to install the radeon-crimson-relive-16.12.1 drivers with RX 480 or 470 if so how it won't install on any of my rx series cards ?but will on my older card cards or R9 280 and R7 370 .

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
toptek
Adept I

Re: installing the new drivers on my RX 480

Jump to solution

came back to say i got it i had a modded bios i use my cards to mine Zcash and play wow i had to put the test 480 back to defaults everything including the bios .

it  is working great i like the new drivers wish they worked with my modded bios it run better then the drivers do , even these drivers . I Know it has something  to do with Driver signing .

SO all good it works just not like i want it to . so I can't complain the drivers are nice for sure .

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kingfish
MVP

Jump to solution

Did you do a clean install ? > Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

toptek
Adept I

Jump to solution

came back to say i got it i had a modded bios i use my cards to mine Zcash and play wow i had to put the test 480 back to defaults everything including the bios .

it  is working great i like the new drivers wish they worked with my modded bios it run better then the drivers do , even these drivers . I Know it has something  to do with Driver signing .

SO all good it works just not like i want it to . so I can't complain the drivers are nice for sure .

View solution in original post

toptek
Adept I

Jump to solution

yea i tried a clean install it was a drivers signing issue the drivers did install but wouldn't let the card use them because windows was stopping it .

0 Likes