cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

blackrock89
Adept I

Installed Crimson 18.1.1 & Relive Is Not Available?

2018-01-22 (1).png

Message was edited by: Matt B

We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

0 Likes
1 Solution

When the driver finishes installing on the final screen it asks you it has a download button for relive or skip. Maybe you accidentally skipped it? It won't hurt anything just take a little time to run the installer again, maybe skipped or something weird happened. The option to install re-live was there for me and we all have the same installer. Good luck!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

When the driver finishes installing on the final screen it asks you it has a download button for relive or skip. Maybe you accidentally skipped it? It won't hurt anything just take a little time to run the installer again, maybe skipped or something weird happened. The option to install re-live was there for me and we all have the same installer. Good luck!

problem solved thank you very much

You are very welcome. I'm glad to be able to help for what seemed like a simple answer to your question. Happy gaming!

glad to see that you have found the correct answer to your question.  In order to help others with a similar problem to find this answer quickly, we have locked the discussion to keep it focused on the issue you reported.

0 Likes

So I have to ask, how can anyone mark my reply as unhelpful?

These things happen, but if its any consoliation, i just marked it as helpful.

noodles59
Miniboss

I had a similar problem after updating to 18.1.1 while ReLive tab was there but it did not work at all. I had to clean install the latest driver to make ReLive work again.