Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mayur1607
Journeyman III

inspiron 3537 amd 8600m freezes windows 10

Hi,

I have Dell Inspiron 3537 model, which have 2gb amd graphic card(8670m)
so i installed window 10 and after that i tried updating the amd graphic card driver via the amd auto detect software but soon after installing the driver and restarting the windows, laptop get freeze after sometime.
I tried updating from the Device Manager too but not working.

Only if i disable that driver from safe boot in device manager the laptop start working.

Please can you help me here?Support Forums

Annotation 2020-09-26 193433.png

0 Likes
5 Replies

Laptop graphics update...How to 

Laptops have different requirements/procedures than desktop computers when updating graphics drivers. It all depends on the processors....either Intel or AMD. 

https://community.amd.com/thread/196209 

so what are you suggesting.. what should i try?

0 Likes

Here...let me read it to you......

For laptops with Intel/AMD graphics:

1. Download and save to the desktop the correct AMD drivers for your laptop.

2. The Intel graphics drivers should be the latest offered by Intel Support.

Use their 'Driver Download Tool' to get the latest version. These must be installed before the AMD drivers.

mayur1607
Journeyman III

Hi.
thanks for the reply.
Have already updated the intel driver via that tool only you have mentioned and after that i have install the amd driver from

"Auto-Detect and Install AMD Radeon™ Graphics Drivers" and then restart happened and then, laptop freezes or sometime it doesn't boot or get to the login window option. I have to disable that amd graphic driver 8600M in safe boot from device manager to get it working.

0 Likes
sajeevcholayil
Journeyman III

Sir/ Madam,

Allow me to introduce myself as freelance data entry worker. After 2017, GST and Licensing were introduced in IT and Software products and services. All IT and office workers who use computers may often need to depend on some back end providers like Bullsnet or Esquire.

I get work because data entry is needed by big firms when they have bulk volume work. I have access to laptop , licensed software and many job offers. But licensing norms are not fully known yet, especially that of hardware bios and likewise those of the out of warranty laptops. 

I needed some assurance or authentic reply on that. Also Linux shared hosting application issues also exist when genuine Windows connect to them. The information on chances of data loss in online form submission needed clarification as online data entry being adopted by many firms nowadays.

Yours sincerely,

Sanjeev Cholayil
0 Likes