cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ep-98d
Adept II

Info on Radeon Pro V320 and its Windows driver

I am looking for more information on the card called Radeon Pro V320. According to my search, this is custom GPU that is exclusively manufactured for Google Stadia workstations/clusters which are included in the Lenovo Thinkstation P520 (FRU: 5V10U90888). And it is basically slightly modified version of Radeon Vega 56 (https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/19/18272809/google-stadia-specs-amd-teraflops-cloud-gaming).

I can not find any other driver information on this card via AMD.com. Is there any driver support for Windows 10?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Your assumption is correct and V320 is a custom made SKU and not intended for end-user usage. No driver support whatsoever.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Okay I see that the V320 is a Professional GPU Card. In this case then @fsadough would be the person to assist you since he is AMD Forum Moderator expert on those GPU Cards.

Deleted some of my reply due to FSADOUGH reply about no AMD driver for that Custom made GPU Card.

0 Likes

Your assumption is correct and V320 is a custom made SKU and not intended for end-user usage. No driver support whatsoever.

Can we use this in Linux with open source AMD driver such as xf86-video-amdgpu from xorg?

0 Likes

You can try, as I mentioned this is a custom made GPU and I am not sure how you got it in first place.

0 Likes

I did not get it. But it was on sale on eBay, and was thinking of getting it. I guess some sellers acquired stacks of decommissioned  enterprise equipment.

0 Likes

This is a customized GPU and we do not offer any driver for it. It might work under Linux with disto GPU drivers. Beware!

0 Likes