cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kardaw
Journeyman III

Incompatible drivers for AMD R7 M260 M265 M270

This graphics cards still aren't working properly with the latest Radeon Adrenalin Software.

I've tried several display software - Catatyst, Crimson and Adrenalin.

On the Internet we can find a solution which is to install an outdated Catalyst Software, version 15.7.1

On some drivers with Crimson, the screen of my HP laptop (with R7 M260) was blinking, the display went on and off every few seconds.

The drivers which comes with Adrenalin editions are in a bit better conditions for this graphic card, but still, games are lagging.

Every time I try to install this driver software, Windows Update on the Home version is overriding the installed ones with an version from mid 2017. I have to install every drivers twice to get an effect.

After each failure I run the Cleanup tool which comes with all new drivers software.

I've installed Adrenaline 17.12.1 , 17.12.2 , 18.1.1 , 18.2.1, 18.3.2

And the only software which was working, is version Adrenaline 17.12.1 (2017 Dec 11) with display driver 23.20.15002.11

I have a game installed in which problems occurred like FPS drops when you moved forward, or just looked around with the mouse cursor. This driver version eliminated them.

I hope there will be some fixes with the never versions.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Please tell us the important information INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION  or all your going to get is guesses.

0 Likes