Drivers & Software

baszczer
Adept III

inactive links on the drivers download page

Hi,

What happened to the download page?

dr_page.jpg

1 Solution

try to click on the system text , in fact i was wrong it's working , it's just that on a older browser maybe links where clicked by default

View solution in original post

0 Likes
11 Replies
wolverin666
Adept I

Yes, me too. Also i don't remember a very long time like this then NO NEW DRIVER (since 2020.12.04). What's happened? I check informations on AMD webpage etc. but nothing useable news... I am an AMD fan since +10 years anyway!

0 Likes
ivanm
Adept I

same problem :(

0 Likes
xlox
Forerunner

must be a little bug with website, try with another browser ( same here with firefox , but still works with microsoft edge)

EDIT : oups nope , not working with edge either ... in fact i was under windows 2004 yesterday and it was ok with internet explorer but not firefox,

whatever , links will surely be back very soon, of course

0 Likes
Skins06
Journeyman III

Same cant check to see is any new Drives for Chipsets NOT GOOD AMD :smileysad:

0 Likes

Deleted my answer since another User on this thread found the answer. It is a bug on the page but all everyone needs to do is just use the left button on the mouse to open the Driver download page for whichever Windows or Linux driver you want to download.

roquemar_73
Adept I

If it works, in my case, click with the left button of the mouse on the operating system that we want to download and it displays, I have tried to download and the links work well, it seems to be an error on the page.

@baszczer wrote:

Hi,

dr_page.jpg

Hey you found the answer.

I went to AMD CHIPSET and went to the X570 download page and left clicked my mouse and the Download page opened up showing the normal drivers to download.

I am getting old. I never thought of using the mouse buttons to see if it had any effects on the page.

0 Likes

I see that only firefox doesn't display links.

0 Likes

try to click on the system text , in fact i was wrong it's working , it's just that on a older browser maybe links where clicked by default

0 Likes

0 Likes

@baszczer wrote:

Hi,

dr_page.jpg

You click on the download you want...they changed the layout for some reason

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_7.png

0 Likes