cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mipe
Adept I

*important* The Adrenaline driver causes a non-stop lag in the system, helped OBS-studio in the background +video

Good day to everyone who have same issue as me.

After six years I decided to upgrade the graphics from gtx970 to Sapphire RX 5700 XT Nitro+ (much level higher don't you think?  )  and here came the problem after a clean install of windows and adrenaline drivers.

Almost immediately after installing the graphics driver, my windows system started to lag until finally crash when moving the windows-window to another location on my desktop instead of fluency, incredible drops came and then followed the endless fall of the drivers.

I came up with the idea, that when you run a game or application using a graphics card in the background with windowed settings, all those crashs and lag/drops stopped. As long as this application is active in the background while I'm on pc, there is not a single problem except for a minor lag. 

Please devs work on these drivers because there are a lot of people in trouble including me

Here is my problem which actually fixed permanent obs studio running in a background. VIDEO

Thank you for read this comment and have a good day, I believe you can put these drivers and stability together as soon as possible for all of your customers.

My PC

monitor: LG 34UM69G - LED monitor 34", 75hz

os  windows 10

cpu Intel Core i7-5820K
gpu Sapphire Radeon NITRO+ RX 5700 XT
ram HyperX Predator 32GB
mb GIGABYTE GA-X99-UD4
psu Corsair CS650M

0 Likes
12 Replies