cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

thoappelsin
Journeyman III

Identifying AMD Radeon Software and graphics driver versions

I have a Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 XT. I want to find out my AMD Radeon Software's version and/or the graphics driver version. I have followed the guide that I found over here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh2-002 

However, my Radeon Software's Settings > System doesn't look like that at all! Here's how mine looks:

Radeon Software

My Software Version and Driver Version look very off, too, compared to the Radeon Software provided by AMD over here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-5700-series/amd-radeon-rx-5700-series/amd-radeon-... 

The versions I have (as can be seen on the screenshot above) are plain "strange". All the current and previous Radeon Software versions start with a 20, but mine starts with 10. All driver versions start with 19, but mine starts with a whopping 20! Do I somehow have a pre-release version?

I don't perfectly remember how I got the AMD Radeon Software in the first place.

I would like to know my software and driver versions!

3 Replies
nebula
Adept I

Hello!

You should just simply reinstall "Radeon Software" / driver nah?

0 Likes

I would, but I'm afraid that my system may start suffering from driver issues that many others have. I want to know my current drivers (which do not give me a lot of headache, only 25% chance of BSoD on cold boot which clears up after restart), so that in the case of an issue, I could revert back to this version. If I reinstall "Radeon Software" now, I will have no chance to learn my current driver version, right? That's risky...

Even after learning my driver version, if it is recent enough, I may prefer keeping it for the time being, at least until the Windows 10 version 2004, which will probably arrive in a month or so.

adryaned
Journeyman III

I’m having problems when booting my pc with an rx 5600 xt I’m seeing multiple logos and a long line bellow them is this a driver problem?

0 Likes