cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

astoniass
Adept I

I want to use multiple monitors with my rx 580 but the Eyefinity tab doesn't show up in my Radeon Settings.

I'm using the latest drivers, I tried reinstalling the drivers after removing them with DDU, and the tab still won't show up for me. The second monitor displays the post and remains on until windows gets started. I tried booting in safe mode and the second monitor works just fine there so the problem must be driver related somehow.

5 Replies
astoniass
Adept I

Capture.PNG

This is what I see. As I understand it, there should be an Eyefinity tab in between the Display and System tabs. I'm frustrated that I can't use dual monitors just plug and play and even more frustrated that Eyefinity doesn't show up for me.

0 Likes

Did you setup the DISPLAY SETTINGS in WINDOW SYSTEM SETTINGS first? 

If you have I would suggest a clean install of the driver and try again. If that doesn't help maybe return to a previous driver that did work and make sure to report your issue to AMD either way if not working still as they may be able to offer some help:  Online Service Request | AMD 

You can report back here also of course with Monitor Device ID information for  your monitors and exactly what ports and cable types you are using if the above does not help. I could be a physical connection issue but clean installs and getting the settings in WIndows Setting reset usually does the trick. Try the easy stuff first. 

Good Luck!

0 Likes
astoniass
Adept I

That's all for people that actually have an Eyefinity tab in their Radeon Settings, which I do not.

You NEED to tell us your monitors and the connections to those monitors including adapters. It's likely the GPU isn't enumerating the monitors.

And show the "Display" Tab's page.

ASUS TUF X570 wifi, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, ASRock 6700XT Challenger, Antec Truepower new 700w. 32GB