cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mechapakmei
Adept I

I think I will get a refund for my 6700xt!

Hi!  

I bought the 6700xt at a pretty hefty price, and I am not happy with it!

I upgraded to play ONE game in particular (halo infinite), and  the campaign portion of the game is UNPLAYBLE and keeps crashing!  The multiplayer part even stutters.  I have posted on here before about it, and never got any reply, no one even VIEWED my posts as it seems.  This is unacceptable, I KNEW I would get bad driver support going with an AMD card, but I went against my better judgment and bought one because I thought it would be allright this time around with amd doing the console hardware.

Halo has been out for MONTHS, and this is the best I can expect, with all the resources you guys have at hand?  And lets not forget you are "partnered" with microsoft for halo?  If this is the kind of customer service I can expect from AMD, I am going to have to get a refund, and go with nvidia again instead  

Please reply, or I am getting a refund.  You and Microsoft have huge money at your disposal, and THIS is the BEST you can do?  Completely unacceptable!

0 Likes
2 Solutions

First this is a User to User forum and not official AMD Support.

Second if you didn't post your computer setup information, like you did on this thread, you probably won't get many replies.

third: what have you done in detail in troubleshooting your GPU card.

Here is AMD Support : https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

View solution in original post

4 Replies

First this is a User to User forum and not official AMD Support.

Second if you didn't post your computer setup information, like you did on this thread, you probably won't get many replies.

third: what have you done in detail in troubleshooting your GPU card.

Here is AMD Support : https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

Sorry, I thought this WAS amd tech support, my mistake.  I think I'll sit on it a bit longer, as RSR is due soon, and FSR 2.0 not long after. 

Still, you can see my frustration though?  I've payed more than I care to admit for my card, and the ONE game I want to play, I can't

0 Likes
ThunderBeaver
Miniboss

If switching to a different AMD or Invidia GPU provides better performance on your build I say go for it.

That's what PC building is about finding what works best on your build for the applications you normally use.

Good luck I hope you get your rig running like an old man that took to many laxatives. 

stokesjrj1
Adept I