cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mickeekung
Challenger

I think 20.5.1 will be released soon

I think AMD will release the new version of AMD software soon, not less than 1 or 2 weeks.

0 Likes
11 Replies
blitz
Adept II

Its always wait for a new driver

0 Likes

It'll come when it comes. Between Covid-19 lockdowns, the lack of any new game releases, and the impending availability of Windows 10 2004 next week, there is no rush to get a driver release out. That's the same reason nVidia hasn't released a driver since April as well.

imaysky
Adept II

Nvidia today released new drivers with support Windows 10 2004. AMD released old drivers with a signature...

cplifj
Elite

but 20.4.2 has only just been re released as a WHQL now , instead of it's beta status it had all the time.

Looks like the new windows 10 isn't around the corner yet.

0 Likes
mat777
Challenger

Windows 10 May 2020 Update gets Intel and Nvidia GPU drivers

With the upcoming Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) inching closer to a public rollout, chipmakers are preparing new driver software to improve compatibility and performance.

In the second week of May, Intel released new DCH drivers with support for Windows 10 May 2020 Update and WDDM 2.7. Now, Nvidia is also rolling out version 446.14 of its WHQL graphics driver.

Nvidia says its WHQL Game Ready graphics driver is compatible with Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) or later. This new Windows update brings a wide variety of new features for consumers including DirectX 12 Ultimate Graphics API and ability to view GPU temperature in Task Manager..............................................................when the new AMD drivers will be available  ??

imaysky
Adept II

Windows 10 May 2020 Update was officially released. https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/

How do i download it windows update  not showing it

0 Likes

It was released to the beta ring. It is not if full release yet.

0 Likes

already release full release many hours ago. Use Media Creation Tool to download it or wait in window update.

I see it up now. It was not early this morning.

0 Likes