cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

anandthiru22
Journeyman III

I own a Lenovo G40-45 laptop with  AMD A8-6410 with integrated Radeon R5 graphics(1GB) and a dedicated Radeon R5 M330(2GB), I have the latest driver installed for it on Windows 10 pro build 1909 (Adrenaline Nov 2019). The GPU is recognized in Device Manag

I own a Lenovo G40-45 laptop with  AMD A8-6410 with integrated Radeon R5 graphics(1GB) and a dedicated Radeon R5 M330(2GB), I have the latest driver installed for it on Windows 10 pro build 1909 (Adrenaline Nov 2019). The GPU is recognized in Device Manager under Display adapters but both high performance and Balanced power settings are set to Integrated GPU instead of dedicated, I've tried every possible solution online, even reinstalled windows but doesn't seem to work. Games that run perfectly fine on older laptops lag in mine because of running in integrated graphics. Please let me know if this is a hardware issue or a software issue and what is the fix to this. Awaiting Response. -Anand

0 Likes
2 Replies
alfred0762
Journeyman III

I have the same problem

0 Likes

Switchable graphics control has been incorporated into Win10...look under 'Display' in the computer control panel. Computer power should be set to "Performance"..not 'Balanced'.

0 Likes