Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Aquilas
Journeyman III

I need to contact AMD support

Hello!

I need contact support via chat or e-mail to help me with driver issue and get some answers, but there is no info on the website. Can you share it here?

0 Likes
5 Replies
jsk68
Challenger

Is it an AMD card or aftermarket like powercolor or MSI etc.?

0 Likes
EndUserGamer
Adept I

This is the page I use to send emails. www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

After a day or so, I'll get a response usually asking what hardware I have and to provide dxdiag (in .txt) & msinfo32 (in .NFO) if I'm on Windows. Oh wait! I just noticed the page I linked doesn't have the email submission form, it is missing under English, but the submission form is available when choosing other languages. I don't get that.

Ok. Well maybe you could email them here: consumer.techsupport@amd.com This is the email I get responses from when using the online email form (that seems to be unavailable right now). Also, they offer numbers to call here.... www.amd.com/en/support/contact-call

X570, 5600x, 32G 3600MHz CL16, RX 6650 XT

Update:

"Oh wait! I just noticed the page I linked doesn't have the email submission form, it is missing under English"

The email submission form, I mentioned is back again. Just an FYI.

0 Likes
ytf
Adept I

Ridiculous that I had to find this post to work out how to contact AMD. Thank you EndUserGamer.

Glad it worked out for you!

0 Likes