cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

atomic4peace
Newcomer

I'm having problems downloading AMD Radeon's new 2020 edition for updating drivers "Auto Detect".

First let me give you context, I had download the AMD's auto detect for updating drivers and for adding the features for your AMD products. Soon as I got it finished and installed, I restarted my PC. Then my HP desktop couldn't turn back on into windows 10. it will show HP loading windows 10, but then it would just go to a black screen. Luckily I had a restore point and restored my computer. I tried methods like clean installing and uninstalling my display adapters in safe mode using the Display Driver Uninstaller application. Even that didn't fix the issue with the black screen problem. But for some reason when I download HP's version of the updated version of the driver it goes well and no black screen issue. But one thing about the HP installation that I don't get the AMD Radon settings or features. Please let me know if you can help, I tried multiple ways and kept getting the black screen issue. Took me hours until I decided just to stick with HP's version of it.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics         2.60Hz

64-bit system

RAM: 8gb

0 Likes
1 Reply

Make sure you have the latest bios update from HP.

These are the correct drivers for your computer. Try to install these over the HP drivers..ie, don't delete the old drivers first.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-3-desktop-processors-radeon-vega-g...