cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

PersonWithEars
Journeyman III

I have an RX580, then randomly the driver stopped supporting OpenGL and the Display Tab is gone.

The problem is what the subject states I have an RX580, then randomly the driver stopped supporting OpenGL and the Display Tab is gone. I have uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled, I have uninstalled windows and done a clean reset of my computer and reinstalled and none of it has brought the Display tab and the support for OpenGL back. When I first installed the drivers, everything was working and all fine, but now it has gone completely downhill. Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

example.PNGexample2.PNG

0 Likes
4 Replies

Post an image of GPU-Z card details.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
theguy39
Journeyman III

Personally I found the best driver for this card is 20.12.1 , I had issues with all versions after my fps was giving me like 70 fps to 30 fps drops in CS GO I was like **bleep** googled it bit and guy on reddit reccomended them and after trying many I tried them and now I'm back to my 120-200+ FPS So yea, they took out every WHQL certified driver for windows 7 yes I still rock windows 7 and it will be linux after this one once mods for ARMA 3 are working since there is many very simple to install STEAM versions of LINUX now,. Anyways once AMD officially dropped support for it, even year old drivers that were already certified they hid made no sense to find old drivers when your on the driver page for your RX 580 on AMD's site scroll down below all the OS's and youll see 

"

*By clicking the "Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the End User License Agreement . Your download will begin immediately after clicking on the "Download" button. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you do not have a license or permission to use and/or download the software.

Previous Drivers"  (I LEFT THE LINK IN THE PREVIOUS DRIVERS SO SHOULD TAKE YOU TO PAGE YOU NEED!) 

And if your on Win 10 then 22.11.2
0 Likes

RX 580 8GB.jpg

0 Likes

And I can play star citizen up untill they made it Win10, and many other games with very good FPS always use VULKAN if the game supports it and doesn't auto set it! 

Hope I  could help.

0 Likes