ram 16 
rx6600 
gigabyte b660  gaming x 
win 10   21H1 biuld 19043
monitor Samsung c391
gpu driver Driver Version
22.20.19.11-220915a-383673E-AMD-Software-Adrenalin-Edition
i recently upgraded from rx 580 to rx 6600 

i enabled freesync on my monitor and on Radeon settings the problem is when i record while gaming the games is smooth and fine 60 fps+ but when i check my recorded footage the video is a complete stuttering mess it looks like a sub 30 fps footage sometimes worth it depend on the game for example Microsoft flight sim 2020 recorded footage is a slide show of 1 -2 fps in external cam view the cockpit can is fine so its wired 
i tried Vsync on and off limit fps to 60 still stuttering is less stuttering so but still i reinstall fresh win 10 and still not fixed
the only work around is to disable the freesync from the monitor itself and yes not from Radeon settings it does nothing i had to disable it from monitor.  only then the recorded footage is 60fps smooth 
i never had this issue with my old system with rx 580 and i7 3770
i dont know if its a known issue or what and if not i would like to report it to driver team.
thank you

0 Likes
1 Reply

AMD Issue Reporting Form

If you are experiencing a problem with our latest driver release and you can consistently reproduce the issue, please complete this bug reporting form.

https://www.amdsurveys.com/se.ashx?s=5A1E27D20B2F3EBB

0 Likes