cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

amanv868
Journeyman III

I have AMD Radeon 7000 series graphics embedded on my HP pavillion g6 2320 tx. But now i am unable to install the driver. A message come that, device hardware is not connected to this computer. I installed intel HD graphic driver. But after two days it st

I have AMD Radeon 7000 series graphics embedded on my HP pavillion g6 2320 tx. But now i am unable to install the driver. A message come that, device hardware is not connected to this computer. I installed intel HD graphic driver. But after two days it stop working and error-43 is comming. How to solve it permanently??

0 Likes
2 Replies

What driver are you trying to install ?

AMD Radeon™ Software Support for Legacy Graphics Products

Laptop graphics update...How to

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Does you HP have Windows 8.1 installed or did you upgrade to Windows 10?

According to your HP Laptop Specs you have installed a AMD HD 7670M Discrete GPU (HP Pavilion g6-2320tx Notebook PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support ). This GPU is considered to be legacy and not supported by AMD anymore. The last AMD Graphics driver for this laptop is from 2015/2016. You can download it from here: Legacy .

Then follow the link from the previous comment on how to install Laptop drivers. Laptop graphics update...How to

I would suggest first to install HP Intel and AMD Graphics driver from HP Support and see if your laptop works correctly. If it does then try to update to AMD generic Laptop driver.

HP Support driver download concerning your Laptop: HP Pavilion g6-2320tx Notebook PC - Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support . This is if you have Windows 7 installed. If not change the Windows OS.

Seems like this Laptop doesn't support Windows 10 since HP Support has no drivers for that Operating System. They have drivers only for Windows 8/8.1 and 7.