cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

petersonsb
Journeyman III

I have a new ThinkPad e-560 and cannot get the Radeon R7 M370 driver to install. Device manager always shows Intels and AMD but defaults to Intel. When I disable the Intel and reboot it then defaults to a Microsoft basic driver. Any Ideas?

I have a new ThinkPad e-560 and cannot get the Radeon R7 M370 driver to install. Device manager always shows Intels and AMD but defaults to Intel. When I disable the Intel and reboot it then defaults to a Microsoft basic driver. Any Ideas?

0 Likes
3 Replies
kingfish
MVP

Re: I have a new ThinkPad e-560 and cannot get the Radeon R7 M370 driver to install. Device manager always shows Intels and AMD but defaults to Intel. When I disable the Intel and reboot it then defaults to a Microsoft basic driver. Any Ideas?

What operating system? Is your issue with the installation of AMD graphics drivers, or is your issue with the laptop using the AMD graphics?

0 Likes
petersonsb
Journeyman III

Re: I have a new ThinkPad e-560 and cannot get the Radeon R7 M370 driver to install. Device manager always shows Intels and AMD but defaults to Intel. When I disable the Intel and reboot it then defaults to a Microsoft basic driver. Any Ideas?

Window 10 Pro and trying to load driver version 64bitbit radeon crimson 16.5.2.1   may 16th. That is a good question. I do not see where the driver is loaded.

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

You go to this page, use steps 1-5 to manually select your driver. The image below is how yours would look.

Then do a clean install of the new drivers.

0 Likes