cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

cembooo3
Journeyman III

i have a many problems ryzen 3 2200g

after the last windows version was like this . fornite black flag i need help fast this not monitör fault or hdmi cable or vga IMAG0271.jpgIMAG0272.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution
aoopea
Journeyman III

I was able to find a solution:

right click on the game that presents problem > compatibility > and activate the box that says: disable full screen optimizations.
it worked here.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
aoopea
Journeyman III

here i have the same problem, it happens with Warframe, Gta v, The witcher 3. But only happens when im in fullscreen, and as happened to you, started when i updated windows to newest version(1803)

aoopea
Journeyman III

I was able to find a solution:

right click on the game that presents problem > compatibility > and activate the box that says: disable full screen optimizations.
it worked here.

thanks bro

0 Likes
mastermix
Journeyman III

Tengo el mismo problema y creo que es definitivamente la ultima actualización de Windows 10. Voy a volver a una versión anterior a ver si soluciona el problema de video. AMD debería sacar algún parche para este caso ya que es una tontera que tengamos que poner un programa en modo compatibilidad cuando el micro es nuevo en el mercado.-

0 Likes
mastermix
Journeyman III

Le cargue el sistema operativo de 0 Windows 10 la versión 1709 y me hace el mismo problema, inclusive cuando ejecutó una página web concon YouT en pantalla completa.

La única forma de que funciones es poner a cada aplicación en modo compatibilidad deshabilitando la optimizaciones de pantalla completa.-

Sigo probando....

0 Likes