cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

aceplays101
Journeyman III

I have a AMD R9 295x2 and i am having crossfire issues with the AMD 2020drivers. It got really bad once AMD moved away from catalyst but now my other GPU is not even showing up on the system at all. This product support is terrible! I bought a $1200.00 GP

I have a AMD R9 295x2 and i am having crossfire issues with the AMD 2020drivers. It got really bad once AMD moved away from catalyst ive had to fight just to get the system and the drivers to connect and use both GPU die instead of just one. but now my other GPU is not even showing up on the system at all it was a hit or miss back in 2019 when i would have access to multi GPU support and be able to use the full potential of my product. This product support is terrible! I bought a $1200.00 GPU in 2013 and this is how AMD treats is High end market,by not releasing big navi and detroying my hardware with crap driver updates to force me to get a single GPU that aint going to push 4k in some very mediocre mid teir market. Very frustrated please help. I just wanted my card to last until big Navi. Now i'm looking to going green because i can not stand using half the product i payed for.

0 Likes
1 Reply

I would clean install the 19.12.1 drivers...stable and all options work.

Previous:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/amd-radeon-r9-series/amd-radeon-r9-200-seri... 

You can also read similar posts by scrolling down: