cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lizzias
Adept II

i did all the steps and this crappy driver still wont install on this crappy windows 10

i downloaded the appropriate driver for my 2400g ryzen 5 desktop apu, disabled the device driver auto updater in the hardware settings, restarted in safe mode, executed the ddu to clean ane reboot, installed the latest 18.8 drivers then rebooted and STILL THE SETTINGS TELL ME THE DRIVER ISNT INSTALLED

i dont have these issues in linux

only on this windows crap does one have these stupid issues

please advise

0 Likes
9 Replies

Any amd error code with that fail install ?

Is there a separate card with monitor connected ?

Not installing driver in safe mode ?

Some have issues with Win10 1803(not an IP build is it ?) attempting/installing another driver, recommended to disable/unplug router/IP device before driver install.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Im installing windows updates and i am 95 % complete and it is installing currently, feature update to wi dows 10 version 1803.   what does that mean?

0 Likes

Means your being put on the newer build to your previous.

Here's a link you'll find handy for any OS issues/How-to/Tutorials https://www.tenforums.com/

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Aftwr the update completed, the previos install of the so named adrenaline driver worked without any modification, which leads me to believe miscosoft blocked the install unless or until i updated my machine to the newer version

0 Likes

As soon as i get this program working indwr wine that i wznt im kicking windows to the curb

0 Likes

Under wine

0 Likes

The biggest problem with Win10 is it interfering(thinks it knows better) with device drivers. Causes headaches for many(or many hours trying to disable update functions).

Ask on tenforums about completely disabling Win updates if that's what you may want.

0 Likes

I had a similar problem with driver "Partially Installed". Different to your case my windows update feature was failing to install updates aswell. I had to manually reenble the service Windows Installer in services.msc. After that I could successfully install windows updates and the drivers for my display adapter.

0 Likes

Yah last time i did this  my updates kept failing and rolling back...  diffwtent machine crazy issues

0 Likes