cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mat777
Challenger

I did a test with Anti Lag on dirt rally 2.0 and I had a loss of fps why ??

I did a test with Anti Lag on dirt rally 2.0 and I had a loss of fps why ?? my fps is lower throughout my race ...my card rx 580 asus I just did another test on gta 5 and I activate Radeon Anti Lag and I still pert in fps very decue of the new aplication I had between 60 and 50 fps and when active Anti Lag I tone soul 40 and 45 fps ??   I am still below but FPS very decue of the new application is someone who has a solution

0 Likes
2 Replies

Being a new feature I'm not sure. Maybe one of the other users will have an idea. I would report this issue to AMD and see what they have to say, as to why another of their new features isn't working as expected. It could be it conflicts when another setting is used etc. They have been pretty bad about documenting how to use new features in the past. Ask AMD and you may be the one to educate the community on this:  Online Service Request | AMD 

If you don't need it, don't enable it:

The new Radeon Anti-Lag feature in Radeon Software is designed to help reduce input lag in GPU-limited cases. Radeon Anti-Lag controls the pace of the CPU work to make sure it doesn't get too far ahead of the GPU, reducing the amount of CPU work queued up. As a result, Radeon Anti-Lag can shrink input lag by almost a full frame, restoring the responsiveness to your game.

Radeon™ Anti-Lag – The Ultimate Tool for Professional Gamers - YouTube