cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

erikcht
Journeyman III

I cannot run those games with my AMD R7265 anymore after some update you did

My trouble with this machine isn't  new.
In tne past i discovered a way to FORCE use the AMD on games that AMD don't reconize AMD, so all the time they use the economic graphic card from DELL called intel HD5500, this was the problem to Starcraft 2, Shadow of Morder,  Sonic Adventures and others...
And to fix this i need to use a old style window from amd called "AMD catalyst control center"

I don't know what did you do in some update i lost that you removed that... because i miss it so much , ne new window from amd is impossible to access.
Can you help me?
It is impossible playing games with the intel HD graphics...

Bring back "amd catalyst control center"

0 Likes
1 Solution

You might want to read this entire section from the AMD Driver Help Portal to understand how to use the Control center > Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies

0 Likes

AMD Graphics Card

• R7265 (driver 22.19.677.257)  + INTEL HD 5500

Laptop System

Dell Inspiron 5548 (servicetag fy5df82)

Operating System

Windows 10 Educational (64bits)

0 Likes

I think you mean some update Windows10 did, but.....

This is how you can see the components of your laptop..and it is free > Download Speccy | Find your computer specs, free!

This is how you find the correct driver for your laptop:

Always install the full version, never the 'minimal setup' (if that is a choice).

Download Drivers

Clean install > Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

0 Likes

You might want to read this entire section from the AMD Driver Help Portal to understand how to use the Control center > Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System

0 Likes