cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Kazee
Journeyman III

I cannot find relive

Hey! Im new here excuse me if my post isn't how it should be.

Im having problems finding and using ReLive on the adrenalin version of amd software, im running 22.9.2. I was able to use relive with the basic amd software i had when i picked up the Zephyrus G14 but after installing adrenalin i can't seem to find it.

I've seen a couple youtube videos but i dont want to be downloading weird stuff so i rather come here to find my answers.

Someone said that i could disable my IGPU in BIOS but im not sure if i want to do that without a clear answer cause im new to AMD and have no clue what im doing haha.

What can i do to start using relive?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
7 Replies

Relive is supported on desktop graphics. No laptops.

Radeon ReLive Requirements

Radeon ReLive is currently supported on systems with AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture-based Desktop Graphics.

0 Likes

Well, he said it was supported with default AMD software he had installed on his laptop. 
And i am pretty sure as it have hardware decode/encode supported it should have VCE support. 
But it may not neccesary actually be VCE supported. @Kazee Can you use hardware encoding with something like Handbrake or OBS? Because if yes, then there is no point why ReLive isn't there, but it just may not have VCE engine support, and use some external ways to record stuff. 

Also, shouldn't you also have Nvidia discrete card there. Why not ShadowPlay (NVENC)?

0 Likes

Thanks for your reply! I have the all amd version of the G14 zephyrus.

Im just trying to find out what i was able to record 30 second clips with before i installed adrenalin. Bu

0 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I must be mistaken then. But i did have something to record clips on like shadowplay but it no longer pops up when launching games after installing adrenalin version. When launching a game it gave me the instruction on how to open the menu, i think it was ALT + Z but not sure.

0 Likes

I've had this G14 Zephyrus all amd for about 2 days now. When i first opened it up it already had an AMD software on it but it wasn't the adrenalin version. At that time i was able to use instant replay or something similar to shadowplay, but after installing adrenalin edition for updating drivers im not able to use the instant replay (it doesnt show me what keys to input at the right side of the screen when launching games anymore) and i also noticed i dont have a general tab that many others have.

Does anyone have the solution to this? Im having such a hard time finding an answer. 

Off topic but the laptop started making weird rapid ticking noises today aswell. I think its the fans but im not sure whats causing the noise. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance!!

AMD Software_ Adrenalin Edition 2022-10-04 21_52_29.png

0 Likes

Multiple posts of same question is against forum Rules:

https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/i-cannot-find-relive/m-p/548982#M161632

0 Likes

The solution is to use a third party program that will do just that one function. (without getting involved with other control settings) Here is one suggested by a user and one from Microsoft:

Screenshot_5.png

https://www.widsmob.com/how-to/record-gameplay-on-pc.html

0 Likes