cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sovetskyKratos
Journeyman III

I can't find drivers for AMD Radeon HD 7420G

Hello, I tried to install the software from amd for auto-installing drivers,but it crashes, and it is not possible to download it manually because my video card is not on the site.
I need to update them because the game I want to play requires updated drivers.

0 Likes
2 Replies

You need to download the AMD Processor's APU AMD Driver for which both Integrated and Discrete drivers are to be installed.

This is the only AMD APU with HD7420G Integrated Graphics. Your APU is not supported by AMD Updates any more and it considered to be legacy (Old): https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-a4-series-apu-for-laptops/a4-4300m-rade...

You have a choice of two last AMD drivers to install:

1- WHQL 2015

2-BETA 2016

Use DDU with the internet disconnected and deleting the AMD installation folder at C:\AMD and running DDU in Safe Mode (best method) or the Desktop.

Once it boots back into the Windows Desktop run the full AMD driver package that you downloaded. Once it installs successfully, reconnect the Internet and again delete C:\AMD installation folder.

0 Likes

To install newer AMD Drivers you either need to upgrade your AMD APU processor to one that is still supported by AMD or purchase a new supported Laptop.
0 Likes