cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

chhaganlaal
Journeyman III

I can't find any drivers for my Radeon R5 M435 graphics card. What should I do?

I wanted to download adrenaline driver for my laptop but I couldn't find the one for my graphics card. In fact i can't find any driver for R5 M435.

0 Likes
8 Replies

You should go your laptops manufacturer's website and download the latest driver for your model if you are currently having an issue. If not then, don't upgrade if you have no problem. Laptop drivers should come from the laptop maker.

0 Likes

Noo .. I have 2 laptops and I install drivers from AMD website

0 Likes

I am telling you what you should do. That was the question correct? If you choose to use the vanilla AMD drivers not optimized for your laptop then it sounds like you are already doing what you want to do. Am I missing something? Is so probably explain yourself better and provide INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes

Then why AMD release drivers for laptops ?

The drivers works great , user should provide more informations yes from his/her system

They produce drivers for the mobile chips in those laptops, not the laptops. The makers such as HP, Lenovo and many others, then take those chips and often times run them out of specification with custom voltage, speeds, and cooling solutions. They often times pair new hardware with older technology new hardware when they really should not. They modify their shipping drivers to accommodate any changes they make that move away from reference specifications. This is extremely common in laptops and laptop makers are horrible about updating their drivers. The AMD drivers don't and can't compensate for what another company does or does not do with the chip once the laptop maker implements them. If the AMD driver works great for you, that is awesome, and you are lucky.  This doesn't change the fact the best place to get your driver is from the people that made your laptop. AMD only made the CPU/APU and a reference driver to support them.

Now that being said I am more confused. If your drivers are working great and you get them from AMD, and you are happy with that, then what are you wanting? All available drivers are on the download page. AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

I would try to point specifically to a driver for you but you still have not provided INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes

So my laptop is dell inspiron 5565 and currently the driver i am using is

Crimson ReLive. I wanted to update my driver as the fps i am getting in

games is 20 max.

0 Likes

The guy has a APU...we don't know which one because he refuses to supply the information asked for INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Forget about "M435" that's not how you update the laptop > Laptop graphics update...How to

https://topics-cdn.dell.com/pdf/inspiron-15-5565-laptop_setup-guide_en-us.pdf

System information Computer model Inspiron 15-5565

Processor

• AMD FX-9800P Quad-Core Processor

• AMD A12-9700P Quad-Core Processor

• AMD A10-9600P Quad-Core Processor

• AMD A9-9400 Processor

• AMD A6-9200 Processor

• AMD E2-9000

Processor Chipset Integrated in processor