Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ackerale
Journeyman III

I can install display drivers properly, but it keeps saying error 43

the title quite sums it all up, some backstory just in case:

I just got my HP pavillion pc back from repair with a brand new hard drive that works amazingly, the issue started just after I downloaded new drivers from the official AMD setup installer, i didn't use autodetect, I went to the site and wrote down my GPU name for the adequate drivers. Currently I can't do much with a half dead GPU

What i've tried:

1-Reboot

2-Windows recovery w/ keep my files (note that I'm willing to completely reboot my PC)

3-Re-Install drivers

4-Disable and enable both drivers 

5-Desinstall and re-install both bad boys (from the device manager) IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE, sometimes when i maneuver from the device manager with the desinstallation i get one driver to "work", it doesn't have the yellow hate inducing triangle, i can add some screencaps if you need.

6-Roll back drivers (quite useless since it rolls 'em back to the basic screen 

PS, I honestly think it's a GPU BIOS issue, i'm quite scared to flash stuff because as a non-technician, im scared of permanent hardware damage (or any kind of hardware damage tbh), again, I don't care about file loss so feel free to add any kind of file deleting solutions, but if it involves hardware damage i might wanna have a guide for dummies

inside the device manager those two drivers are the only ones with errors (AMD Radeon R7 M360 and Radeon R6 Graphics)

0 Likes
0 Replies