cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

wnxsect
Journeyman III

i bought an rx580 from bestbuy

so i bought a rx580 from bestbuy then it showed as i installed the drivers that i could get a free copy of borderlands 3? how do i register my device

1 Solution

AMD doesn't have a site to register AMD consumer products and there is no need to register your GPU card. As long as you have it installed when you try to redeem the coupon from your Retailer, If they are part of the promotion.

To get the game you must receive from the place of purchase (Retailer) a coupon that you redeem at AMD REWARD site: GAME REDEMPTION PORTAL - AMD Rewards 

Here are AMD Terms and Conditions for the Game Campaign:

Note I have attached the PDF of AMD Term's and Condition to this reply in case you want to read everything concerning the campaign.

EDIT: It is a good idea to register your GPU card. Go to the manufacturer of the GPU (MSI, Asus,Gigabyte, XFX, Sapphire,etc) card and see if Support has a place to register your GPU Card.

I have purchased several Asus products and have them all registered at Asus.com. This is handy for Warranty work and info about the product you purchased for the future.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AMD doesn't have a site to register AMD consumer products and there is no need to register your GPU card. As long as you have it installed when you try to redeem the coupon from your Retailer, If they are part of the promotion.

To get the game you must receive from the place of purchase (Retailer) a coupon that you redeem at AMD REWARD site: GAME REDEMPTION PORTAL - AMD Rewards 

Here are AMD Terms and Conditions for the Game Campaign:

Note I have attached the PDF of AMD Term's and Condition to this reply in case you want to read everything concerning the campaign.

EDIT: It is a good idea to register your GPU card. Go to the manufacturer of the GPU (MSI, Asus,Gigabyte, XFX, Sapphire,etc) card and see if Support has a place to register your GPU Card.

I have purchased several Asus products and have them all registered at Asus.com. This is handy for Warranty work and info about the product you purchased for the future.