cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

zeromanofe
Journeyman III

I am useing amd a4 apu with radeon r3 and the only normaly working driver with my laptop is radeon crimson 17.x.x(don't remember actual version,but it was made in 2017.march).Where i can find it?

p.s

if you want to ask why not the newest, the reason is that my laptop literaly freezes every 4secs if i use the newest one.

0 Likes
1 Solution
15 Replies

You didn't mention what version of Windows you have installed on your Laptop. But here is the latest Mobile APU Driver for the A series with R3: APU .

This Driver is only supported on Windows 7 and 10.

0 Likes

1.ok,I am using windows 10(1709)

2.I clearly sad in the begining: my laptop literaly freezes every 4secs if i use the newest one.(i tried to use radeon adrenalin 18.x.x and i have freezes every 4 secs.) I need to use last stable edition(17.x.x).

0 Likes

When it freezes, what errors are you getting if any.

Also what is the exact MAKE & MODEL of your Laptop?

0 Likes

1. 0 erros, but it still freezes.

2. Lenovo flex2-14d pastedImage_2.png

0 Likes

Download the drivers furnished by Lenovo for your laptop > Lenovo Flex 2-14D Laptop Drivers Download

There are chipset drivers as well as a bios update that needs to be installed as well.

Graphics drivers > Lenovo Flex 2-14D Laptop Video Graphics Driver Download

I am sorry, but I am not asking for advice in choose of driver, I tested all 17.x.x versions that were made in 2017 march,and they all worked perfectly.by the way, video card driver in lenovo support is too old.

0 Likes

Does your laptop even have a AMD graphics card? What is it ? Specifications show this laptop with a Nvidia graphics.

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 2 14 Notebook Review - NotebookCheck.net Reviews

To continue, please furnish the required information > Please read INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.

This is not sufficient

"a4 apu with radeon r3 " 

0 Likes

Ok, how could i use radeon crimson before if my pc don't have radeon graphics?I sad in the beginning exactly what I want 

0 Likes

ok,specialy for you33333.png

0 Likes

Don't do anything especially for me. Just furnish what is required when you post a question. Thats why we ask:

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card
    • Make and model; e.g. AMD R9 290X
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • If a laptop, make and model of the Laptop

Operating System

• E.g. Windows 10 64bit
  • CPU/APU
    • Make and model number; e.g. FX 9590

Your laptop model shows this> Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 2 14 Notebook Review - NotebookCheck.net Reviews So this must be a laptop produced for India/Paki, or somewhere.

Processor

The IdeaPad Flex 14 used an Intel Core i5-4200U clocked at 1.6 GHz, the Flex 2 14 is equipped with a Core i3-4010U running at 1.7 GHz (probably to keep the price down, despite the dedicated GPU). The main difference is not the clock, but the supported features, where the Core i5 has an advantage over the Core i3. Both processors support Hyper-Threading, which means the two cores can execute up to four tasks simultaneously. However, the Core i3-4010U has no Turbo Boost: While the Intel Core i5-4200U runs with up to 2.6 GHz, the Core i3-4010U stays at up to 1.7 GHz all the time.

0 Likes

Stop being supid just send me link to crimson 17.x.x.

0 Likes

like realy stop sending me this unnecessary links.I asked in the begining link for radeon crimson 17.x.x.

2. why does this print-screen for you doesn't mean anythink?Do you think that windows detected "wrong,unexsisted processor and video card">/?Is it common for windows to detect somethink,that is not in my pc,and by the way,your laptop have 1080p monitor and win10 pre-installed, mine have 768p and win8.1 pre-installed.

0 Likes

pastedImage_0.png

Ok and now Lenovo Vantage is telling me,that  i have imaginary amd processor and graphics card. here is this file: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

also here is my dxdiag

0 Likes