cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

zeromanofe
Journeyman III

I am useing amd a4 apu with radeon r3 and the only normaly working driver with my laptop is radeon crimson 17.x.x(don't remember actual version,but it was made in 2017.march).Where i can find it?

Jump to solution

p.s

if you want to ask why not the newest, the reason is that my laptop literaly freezes every 4secs if i use the newest one.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kingfish
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

Re: I am useing amd a4 apu with radeon r3 and the only normaly working driver with my laptop is radeon crimson 17.x.x(don't remember actual version,but it was made in 2017.march).Where i can find it?

Jump to solution
15 Replies
elstaci
MVP

Re: I am useing amd a4 apu with radeon r3 and the only normaly working driver with my laptop is radeon crimson 17.x.x(don't remember actual version,but it was made in 2017.march).Where i can find it?

Jump to solution

You didn't mention what version of Windows you have installed on your Laptop. But here is the latest Mobile APU Driver for the A series with R3: APU .

This Driver is only supported on Windows 7 and 10.

0 Likes
zeromanofe
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

1.ok,I am using windows 10(1709)

2.I clearly sad in the begining: my laptop literaly freezes every 4secs if i use the newest one.(i tried to use radeon adrenalin 18.x.x and i have freezes every 4 secs.) I need to use last stable edition(17.x.x).

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

Jump to solution

When it freezes, what errors are you getting if any.

Also what is the exact MAKE & MODEL of your Laptop?

0 Likes
kingfish
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

Jump to solution
zeromanofe
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

1. 0 erros, but it still freezes.

2. Lenovo flex2-14d pastedImage_2.png

0 Likes
kingfish
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

Jump to solution

Download the drivers furnished by Lenovo for your laptop > Lenovo Flex 2-14D Laptop Drivers Download

There are chipset drivers as well as a bios update that needs to be installed as well.

Graphics drivers > Lenovo Flex 2-14D Laptop Video Graphics Driver Download

kingfish
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

Jump to solution

Does your laptop even have a AMD graphics card? What is it ? Specifications show this laptop with a Nvidia graphics.

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 2 14 Notebook Review - NotebookCheck.net Reviews

To continue, please furnish the required information > Please read INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.

This is not sufficient

"a4 apu with radeon r3 " 

0 Likes
zeromanofe
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I am sorry, but I am not asking for advice in choose of driver, I tested all 17.x.x versions that were made in 2017 march,and they all worked perfectly.by the way, video card driver in lenovo support is too old.

0 Likes
zeromanofe
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Ok, how could i use radeon crimson before if my pc don't have radeon graphics?I sad in the beginning exactly what I want 

0 Likes