cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Markis1974
Adept I

I am unable to OC memory above 1790 (becomes unstable) in my Radeon RX 5700 XT

Hello, i am unable to OC memory above 1790 (becomes unstable) in my Radeon RX 5700 XT, however , my memory temperature is stable at 77C while mining. Is there a way to increase voltage to memory to allow slightly higher clocks?

sfceric64
Adept II

Perhaps you should try undervolting the 5700xt, I've had much better speeds and stability w/ undervolting via the Adrenaline software. Worth a try and much easier(1 button) than overclocking. I see 2010 mhz on my red devil usually, sometimes slightly more or slightly less using the quiet bios on the GPU.

Can you tell me more about the Adrenaline software. Instruction or training video?

Red BIOS Editor (RBE): flashing and overclocking AMD/ATI GPUs
I followed the tutorial, i was abble to flash ( 5700Xt Gigabyte ) my Bios...
Maybe that will help you too.

Good info! Yes, I've before flashed my 5600 XT, tho I used the igpu on my old system instead of another gpu. But I've flashed with another gpu in other slot in the past aswell and works.

sfceric64, Tell me more, please. If you know about other articles, post them in the comments below.

Paragon

I had the launch blower style ASRock RX 5700xt .. it was a great card but my cards memory was already tapped out .. no headroom to go faster. I tried just doing an auto overclock on VRAM to let the card decide and it crashed .. It never crashed running stock though

I ended up just doing an auto under volt and it actually boosted fps a few frames

ThreeDee PC specs