cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

zentiger
Journeyman III

I am running Linux Mint 19.3 and got the November 2019 ISO for Windows 10 from their webpage. I'm unable to install it and I've downloaded and installed every chipset driver for my DS3H motherboard and I can't get Windows 10 install to get past "media dri

I am running Linux Mint 19.3 and got the November 2019 ISO for Windows 10 from their webpage. I'm unable to install it and I've downloaded and installed every chipset driver for my DS3H motherboard and I can't get Windows 10 install to get past "media driver missing." I've tried just about every switch on/off in the BIOS and just can't get it working any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Reply
zentiger
Journeyman III

This is the motherboard I'm using: GIGABYTE GA-AB350M-DS3H (AMD Ryzen AM4/ B350/ 4x DDR4/ HDMI/ M.2/ SATA/ USB 3.1 Gen 1/ / RGB Fusion/ Micro ATX/ Motherboard)

EDIT: I do apologize for the wonky way this looks and I'm unable to edit the original question. The reason for this, when I first clicked Community it allowed me just a small single box before registration to "Ask a question" and I was trying to get it all in there. I do understand the format now and will adhere to it.

0 Likes