cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

luantcb
Adept II
Adept II

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1, Re;Birth2, Re;Birth3 Graphics Corruption in the 3d game world

You're a god dude! you saved us all fans of nep nep! , now if only someone could work their magic on world of final fantasy issues too, then i could die happy haha

0 Kudos
theacclaimed
Miniboss
Miniboss

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1, Re;Birth2, Re;Birth3 Graphics Corruption in the 3d game world

There is an AMD reference ticket for this issue [1667454] OpenGL shader/texture problem for Neptunia Series games.

Also, there is a guide on steam explaining in depth how to apply the workaround similar to what whalee figured out here.

Steam Community :: Guide :: Fixing OpenGL Support for post-17.7.2 AMD drivers

The games affected by this bug are the following:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 Sisters Generation

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 V Generation

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega

luckyp3616
Adept I
Adept I

The issue is STILL present in 18.1.1

While I'm waiting for this to get fixed, I do have something good to say. I notice a framerate improvement in the new drivers despite the texture glitch. I hope they can fix this while keeping this framerate improvement.

0 Kudos
luantcb
Adept II
Adept II

issue fixed on version 18.2.1 no more neptune on acid, thanks to all the helpers and AMD for finally making this happen, cheers.

0 Kudos