cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

devildrako
Journeyman III

hp pavilion 17-f067ng Drivers update

So yea as i writed with Raden HD 8610g(dont see drivers for it on site) and R7 260. My problem is to update those two as, from my memories, updating laptops and notebooks and things that are not normal PC is tricky and i dont want to fck up anything.
Specks: Windows 10 Home (64bit)
4gb ram

Procesor: AMD A10-5745M APU witch Radeon(tm) HD Graphic 2.10 GHz

I would be greatful for links to the updates if possible  
Thank you for any responses

0 Likes
4 Replies
devildrako
Journeyman III

Thank you(sorry for looong response, i was in delegation) I have one more little question, do i update r7 m260 as well, or install only this one update and its taken care of as well with that?

0 Likes

#Only one driver update. You should read this : Laptop graphics update...How to 

Laptops have different requirements/procedures than desktop computers when updating graphics drivers. It all depends on the processors....either Intel or AMD. 

For laptops with AMD processors/APU's:

You do not update the discrete graphics card...you update the APU. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics. It is the only driver you install. It is important to know the integrated graphics on some APU's...

devildrako
Journeyman III

kingfish‌ Thank you, any ideas for tags so it gonna be easier to find for people who want to update dual graphic?

0 Likes