Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

stefffx
Journeyman III

how to use "AMD Settings"

Dear members,

didn't find my question or instructions in this forum. If there is a thread, please send me a link.

I have had graphic cards from Nvidia for the last years. I was happy to have Nvidias "GeForce Experience" cause this program optimized my games by mouse click.. Now i switched to AMD and feel helpless with the "AMD Settings". I dont know which settings are best for game x but this software doesnt optimize my games automatically. How to handle this software without beeing an expert on gpu, graphics, monitors....

Thanks for your help!

Stefan

0 Likes
4 Replies
whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner

Re: how to use "AMD Settings"

Hi,

Are there specific changes you would like to make? I have several pages of games on there and hardly ever do I need to adjust any of the settings - except when testing/benchmarking. I've found the default settings to be more than adequate.

If you have performance or hardware based questions, please also provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.

0 Likes
stefffx
Journeyman III

Hi whiskey-foxtrot,

thank your for your response.

Actually I don't know if I need to adjust the settings. That is maybe my question, "how to recognize not to have the best settings". In former times I could notice that Nvidia Geforce Experience did always change something after running a game for the first time. That led to the question if the "AMD Settings" automatically optimizes the games or if I need to analyse the settings now (which I am not able to because of missing know-how).

Stefan

0 Likes
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

There is no 'button' that will automatically choose the best settings for you. However, if there is a game profile, it will automatically be applied

0 Likes
stefffx
Journeyman III

Hi ray_m,

oh okay, I didn't know the software adjusts the settings automatically to the games. That is comfortable. Well, if that's the case I'm satisfied with an AMD graphic card.

Thank you.

Stefan

0 Likes