Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

skyyazi
Journeyman III

how to revert to 22.5.1

Hi,

I have a AMD Ryzen 7 6800H with Radeon Graphics,  now im using 22.11.2 drivers version and i want to revert to 22.5.1 drivers version, but encontered an installation error, can someone help me to deal with this error?  thanks !!!!!!! 

图片1.png

0 Likes
1 Reply
vishvajit
Adept III

To resolve the installation error, you can try the following steps:

1. Uninstall the current AMD drivers (22.11.2) from your system using the control panel or using a third-party uninstaller software.

2. Perform a clean install of the previous AMD drivers (22.5.1) you want to revert to by downloading the proper version from the official AMD website and following the installation instructions carefully.

3. If the error persists, you can also try to install the drivers in safe mode, as some drivers conflicts can be resolved by booting into safe mode.

4. If the issue is still not resolved, you can also try to use AMD's automatic driver detection tool to install the drivers or try to install the drivers in compatibility mode for an earlier version of Windows.

5. If all the above steps fail, you can contact AMD support for further assistance. They may have a solution to the specific error you are encountering.

0 Likes