cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

How to resolve most of your issues with 5700 XT

After a long time of troubleshooting I had many issues with my GPU Saphire Nitro+ 5700 XT which I sold but took it back but thats another reason.

I'm here because I found a solution to most of your problems when it comes to gaming.

Basicly there is something going on with Windows 10 itself as well as AMD drivers.

The reason you see some people having no issues at all is not because they have different hardware its because they have different software and Ill analyze it right now and hopefully a MOD will give desired feedback to the Driver team.

For my experience even a clean installation of Windows 10 wouldnt fix my issue which was some weird stuttering even though Freesync showing like its working.

Long story sort there an issues with AMD Drivers and Windows 10 1909 build. Even if you right click on your favorite games icon -> go to properties and disable full screen optimizations it seemed like it not working, games would just not run in REAL fullscreen exclusive mode, with the outcome of stutters lags and so on.

All you have to do is download Windows 10 1809 build instead and as soon as you install it make sure that the first thing you do when your PC loads windows for the first time is to go into services of windows and STOP and DISABLE windows update service to avoid upgrading to newer version where fullscreen optimizations will not work.

VOILA ENJOY! <3

0 Likes
2 Replies
pxndx
Adept I

Ah yes, giving up security updates for badly made drivers.

ellolait
Adept II

Worse advice I have not seen

0 Likes