cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Kai_Omen
Adept I

how to move my cam?

how can I move my camera image from the bottom right to the top left?   i cant find this funktion..

0 Likes
1 Solution
8 Replies

Can you clarify your post with more details.

Are you talking about a Webcam being used in Radeon Settings or some other program?

Also post your computer information and Windows and GPU and CPU and Motherboard installed.

0 Likes

my webcam works (I've tried four different ones), I just want to know how I can move the webcam image from the bottom right to the top left (if it is possible at all). radeon software Adrenalin 21.5.2 Optional or Adrenalin 21.4.1 Recommended (WHQL) - neither can be changed. it should be irrelevant that I use win10, rx590, ryzen 7 3700 on an asus prime x570 pro, as it is the same with friends with different hardware (newer and older).

meine Webcam funktioniert(ich habe vier verschiedene probiert), ich möchte lediglich wissen wie ich das Webcambild von unten rechts nach oben links verschieben kann (wenn es denn überhaupt möglich ist).
radeon software Adrenalin 21.5.2 Optional bzw Adrenalin 21.4.1 Recommended (WHQL)-- es geht bei beiden nicht zu ändern.
es dürfte irrelevant sein, dass ich win10, rx590, ryzen 7 3700 auf einem asus prime x570 pro benutze, da es bei Bekannten mit anderer Hardware(neuere und ältere) genauso ist.

0 Likes

Are you using AMD Relive or some other Non-AMD program to view the Webcam image?

0 Likes

Only the in-house driver software of the cam is installed, this cannot be used if another function is accessing the cam. However, it would be a joke if Logitech and Amd didn't get along (but they work together - otherwise I wouldn't get the cam displayed in AMD Streaming / gaming - and as already mentioned, I tried four cams - 2 others Logitech and two other manufacturers) .... The position cannot be changed with the accommodation software either. I also don't know what this has to do with my question. Again - while streaming / recording a game, I don't want my cam to be in the lower left corner, but in a different corner of the screen.

es ist nur die hauseigene Treibersoftware der Cam installiert, diese ist nicht nutzbar, wenn eine andere funktion auf die Cam zugreift/bei der Software meiner alten Cam war dies möglich--zumindest die Steuerung..
allerdings wäre es n Witz, wenn Logitech und Amd nicht miteinander klarkommen würden( jedoch funktionieren sie zusammen--sonst würde ich die Cam ja nicht in AMD Streaming/gaming angezeigt bekommen--und wier bereits erwähnt habe ich vier Cams probiert--2 andere Logitech und zwei weitere Hersteller)....
Die Position kann man mit der Logisoftware ebenfalls nicht ändern..
Ich weiß auch nicht was dies mit meiner Frage zu tun hat.
Nochmals--ich möchte beim Streamen/ Aufnehmen eines Spiels meine Cam nicht unten links positioniert haben, sondern in einer anderen Ecke des Bildschirms.
0 Likes

Look you open a very vague post with hardly any information and then you expect everyone to read your mind and expect answers.

Good luck,

I am sure there are some Users who have graduated with Masters degree in the Psychic Network that can read your mind to be able to answer your extremely detailed post.

take care.

This 'How to' in the 'Help Center' may be what your after.

camera position.PNG

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Szeneneditor war die Lösung.

dachte nicht, dass das unter dieser Bezeichnung zu finden ist..

Danke

SzeneEditor was what i am looking for.

did not think that this is under the name ..

Thank u