cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sachinjagotra
Journeyman III

Re: How to install AMD catalyst 15.4.1 beta or 15.7 or 15.11 beta on My AMD R8 M445DX (AMD APU RADEON R5 + R7m440)

Because i am not able to run any game perfectly. For example GTA 5 only shows 1024 mb of available vram and Prototype 2 a 4 year old game Lags no matter how much i lower the graphics,as for benchmark posted by a site it shows that GTA5 should run with 40-55 fps on medium and i get 20fps that too on low settings.

Then i searched why this happens and guess what i found..... Every Game has a specifically optimized driver for it and that's why i need to install those driver .. unless you can help me run my games on latest driver.... Sorry i m not being rude its just that ,i m now frustrated .... every time i have do something to run a game tat too with lags ...

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Re: How to install AMD catalyst 15.4.1 beta or 15.7 or 15.11 beta on My AMD R8 M445DX (AMD APU RADEON R5 + R7m440)

That is a entry level graphics and is not really designed for gaming > AMD Radeon R8 M445DX Dual Graphics - Benchmarks and Specs - NotebookCheck.net Tech  It is a rebranded R 2xx series graphics chip.

Have you set the game for high performance? How to Configure Laptop Switchable Graphics

Have you set your computer power plan to 'Performance'?

Is the computer plugged in?

Have you installed the correct driver I linked you to?

0 Likes
sachinjagotra
Journeyman III

I know that Sir. But what i am trying to say is that... the game which should be running smoothly For example Prototype 2 lags heavily i have tried everything .....even did the clean install of 17.4.4 but no improvement. All i ask from you is a solution to install older drivers ... Kindly

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Take your pick of older drivers. Remember you only install one...and clean install it:

Previous

0 Likes
sachinjagotra
Journeyman III

Capture1.PNG

When Clean Installed The 15.7.1 drivers

Capture.PNG

When Tried to install R5 Graphics from device manager.

Any Solution for this?

0 Likes