Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ganesh12323
Journeyman III

How to download AMD Tropo XT2 drivers

Hello,

I have lenovo z51-70 5th Gen Intel Core i7-5500U Processor ,8 GB Memory and 4 GB Graphics. I turned it on after 2 weeks recently and then i found out that the graphics drivers are disappeared.I tried installing drivers using auto detect in AMD radeon software installer but then again it showed error 184. I tried manually but couldn't find AMD tropo xt2 graphics drivers. 

please help me, 

thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies

What is AMD TROPO XT2? 

Laptop graphics update...How to 

For laptops with Intel/AMD graphics:

1. Download and save to the desktop the correct AMD drivers for your laptop.

2. The Intel graphics drivers should be the latest offered by Intel Support.

Use their 'Driver Download Tool' to get the latest version. These must be installed before the AMD drivers.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-r9-series/amd-radeon-r9-300-series/amd-radeon-r9-... 

Seems like you downloaded the wrong AMD driver for your Windows OS by error 184:

Go to the link KingFish gave you and download the correct AMD Driver for the Windows you have on your Laptop.

I suggest you FIRST install Lenovo's AMD Driver for you laptop and see if your GPU is recognized and working correctly from here: AMD VGA Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Lenovo Z41-70, Z51-70 - US 

Here are all the Lenovo's drivers for your laptop from Lenovo Support: laptops and netbooks :: lenovo z series laptops :: z51 70contentdetail - US 

Also for the latest AMD driver to work correctly your Intel APU Graphics driver and Intel drivers MUST BE UP TO DATE and the LATEST.

By the way, Make sure you have the latest BIOS & CHIPSET for your laptop installed.