Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

andrew_lau
Adept I

How do I update my graphics driver?

Hello AMD customer service,

My laptop spec is R7-5800h with rtx3060 dedicate graphic, so i'm here want to ask about how to update my amd driver?

Since inside the AMD Radeon Software there is no update option for me to update it.

andrew_lau_0-1648800767542.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Erm I think i alrd solve the problem rite nw, i jus roll back the driver version and it's getting work. 

Tqvm.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hello AMD custormer services,

Following ur steps, I download and install alrd, all goods can check for updates and got update tab. The main thing is i can launch vulkan's app.

But when i check for windows update it automatically download & install advanced micro device-display, and all back to the same before. And now i can't open any vulkan's apps. It showed "Hardware not supported".

So now, what should i do?

Regards,

Andrew

0 Likes

Reinstall adrenaline again..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

lol so i needed to keep reinstall adrenaline and windows keep downgrade? currently using windows 11

andrew_lau_0-1648999222418.png

0 Likes

Erm I think i alrd solve the problem rite nw, i jus roll back the driver version and it's getting work. 

Tqvm.