cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Adept I

How do I run AMD Ryzen Master on Windows Server 2019?

How do I run AMD Ryzen Master on Windows Server 2019?Who can help me

0 Likes
1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

You can't as that OS is not supported.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Would be helpful to know what processor you have and computer setup information besides the Windows version only.

But just looking at Ryzen Master Release notes it only mentions being compatible with Windows 10 May version or newer.

0 Likes

X570 motherboard, 32g memory. Because my CPU needs to be stabilized at a certain frequency, I need to try which frequency is more appropriate, but because there are many machines, I come for help.

0 Likes

I found an old Reddit Thread where another User was also trying to get Ryzen Master to work in Windows Server 2019 but was unsuccessful.

He tried a Hack or fix from Github but then when installing Ryzen Master he kept getting errors concerning that it was the wrong Windows version.

Since you are using a Windows Server OS, try posting your question at AMD Server Gurus. Maybe someone there can suggest a different program that you can use  to monitor your processor's parameters or to change them if necessary from here: https://community.amd.com/t5/server-gurus/ct-p/amd-server-gurus

You can also open a thread at Github and see if anyone has been able to install Ryzen Master since they did  post a fix or hack to get it to install and work in the past.

If not you can also open a AMD SUPPORT ticket and ask them from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

NOTE: Some Users have been having problems posting at Server Gurus. So if your post doesn't show up within 24 hours notify the Moderator to see what happened. Seems like some posts goes into the SPAM folder and it isn't posted.

EDIT: Tagged a Staff member from AMD Server Gurus to look at this thread @ozzymesa 

0 Likes

thank you

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

You can't as that OS is not supported.

How can I run successfully? I have 60 sets of 5900x, using the server system.

0 Likes