cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sefhyro
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

how do i bypass captcha amd relive and try to connect it opens a box to log in to twitch then the captcha asks me to match some images then gives me a code YOU CANT COPY AND PASTE

Jump to solution

hi how do i bypass captcha everytime i open amd relive and try to connect it opens a box to log in to twitch then the captcha asks me to match some images then gives me a code to copy and paste on amd relive YOU CANT COPY AND PASTE so what do they expect me to do type the whole thing out in under 2 mins? how can i solve this ? HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS THERES NOTHING ONLINE AND TECK SUPORT IS VAGUE

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: how do i bypass captcha amd relive and try to connect it opens a box to log in to twitch then the captcha asks me to match some images then gives me a code YOU CANT COPY AND PASTE

Jump to solution

What if you select it with your mouse and then press Ctrl + C to copy and then Ctrl + V to paste it into the box below?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: how do i bypass captcha amd relive and try to connect it opens a box to log in to twitch then the captcha asks me to match some images then gives me a code YOU CANT COPY AND PASTE

Jump to solution

Copy and paste that text and put it in the box below and click okay or whatever that option says below. I can't read your native language.

0 Kudos
sefhyro
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

my issue is that it doesnt allow me to do copy / paste even if i use the right mouse click

0 Kudos
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

What if you select it with your mouse and then press Ctrl + C to copy and then Ctrl + V to paste it into the box below?

View solution in original post

sefhyro
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

it worked , thanks

0 Kudos
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Glad to hear that.

In order to keep the thread on topic, I'll lock it.

0 Kudos