cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

hobbyguy
Journeyman III

how come it say no amd graphics driver isnt installed

How can i fix, i would put the info of my computer and the graphic card and if you need more info to determinant if both are compatible and if you are able to help me fix this. When i go to Device Manager that graphic card has a yellow triangle. I have install the software multiple times by the cd provided and amd website. and everytime i install it they give me a list log and every section i could see successful, so i dont know what could be wrong.

Desktop

Hp Compaq dc7800p Core duo cpu E6550

Windows 7

4gb ram

32-bit

Intel vPro

Power Supply 240W

Graphic Card

VisionTek

Radeon 6570 2gb ddr3

dual lin

Not sure what else you would need if this graphic card doesn't work for this computer can you guys let me know if there is one and witch one it is.

0 Likes
1 Reply

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

The 6570 is considered Legacy...means no more updates. This is the last stable driver set:

AMD Radeon™ HD 6570 Drivers & Support | AMD 

0 Likes