cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jgreatorex
Adept I

Hotkeys not working

So when I press the hotkeys for overlay or relive nothing happens.

I've tried:

• Changing the hotkey
  • Making Radeon run as admin
  • reinstalled OS and GPU drivers
  • Disabled Hyper-v
  • Turned off AV

And alas, nothing. Any help is appreciated!
Specs:
CPU: Intel i7-7700k 4.2GHz
GPU: ASUS R9 290 OC
RAM: 16GB (2x8) 2133MHz Corsair Vengeance DDR4
MOBO: ASUS PRIME z270A

GPU Driver: Adrenalin 18.5.1

0 Likes
1 Solution
ihero
Adept I

I solved the problem !!!!
In my case, only the restoration of the system helped. I just clicked to restore the system, Win10 reset and everything worked!

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Did you choose to install ReLive when you installed the drivers? Have you tried 18.5.2 ?

0 Likes

Yes and yes, just updated but still seems to not be working.
Thank you for the suggestion!

0 Likes

Have the hotkeys ever worked? Do you have Asus Tweak installed on your computer?

0 Likes

Yes, can't pinpoint the moment they stopped working really.. Been a while now. And Yes, I have GPU TweakII v1.6.2.0.

0 Likes

There are issues with any third party controller and AMD/Wattman settings. I recommend deleting them and reinstall the AMD drivers using a clean install Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

Example: defaul radeon wattman settings have been restored due to unexpected system failure rx480 8gb

Removed Tweaks and then proceeded to do a clean install of drivers and unfortunately, the issue persists. I think it might just not like me.

0 Likes

The 18.5.1 @ 2 were released when the new Win10 version was released. Since you are not using that version, I would try a previous driver > Previous

Sorry for the delayed reply, I have downgraded to 18.4.1 and the hotkeys still seem to not be working

0 Likes

Have you solved the problem?

0 Likes

Unfortunately not, issue persists.

0 Likes

Sorry, Asus Tweak can create problems?

0 Likes
ihero
Adept I

I solved the problem !!!!
In my case, only the restoration of the system helped. I just clicked to restore the system, Win10 reset and everything worked!

I can confirm this is a fix, thanks!

how can i restore the system please help

0 Likes
ALTERES
Journeyman III

To solve the problem, just export your AMD settings at the moment when the game is already running, this must be done every time you restart the game!

0 Likes