cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

tim4
Adept I

Hotkey conflict in Adrenaline drivers

New hotkey combination (CTRL+Shift+O) for overlay in Adrenalin drivers conflicts with the same hotkey combination for Chrome browser which open bookmarks. This Chrome combination doesn't work now because of this. Please do something and fix this. Very annoying.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

You can change the hotkeys to anything you chose.

Open Radeon Settings / Gaming / Global Settings / Performance Monitoring

Click on the Toggle Performance Overlay Hotkey option and choose your own combination.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

You can change the hotkeys to anything you chose.

Open Radeon Settings / Gaming / Global Settings / Performance Monitoring

Click on the Toggle Performance Overlay Hotkey option and choose your own combination.

pastedImage_0.png

Jesus, why I've didn't checked myself this... Thank you!

This 90% solve problem for me but just some wish and suggestion to the future - changing this default combination for something better. Useful for non-home PC. Also press CTRL+Shift+O requires two hands which is not so convenient IMHO.

0 Likes

I agree on the two hand thing too! I changed mine to all left handed a long time ago! Glad you found your help, Ray is good like that!

lhurgoyf
Journeyman III

The shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+O is commonly used in Adobe Illustrator to vectorize the fonts, and I couldn't find solution, why it suddenly stopped working. After 3 hours of installing and uninstalling various applications, I finally found out that Radeon Settings was the culprit. The AMD devs should really change the default combination to a shortcut which is rarely used, or you will have some angry Adobe users in the future.