Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

crusi
Adept II
Adept II

Re: High Vram Clock always!!!

Jump to solution

Could be.

I have the Acer Nitro VG240YU (WQHD, 75Hz)

0 Kudos
angellicious
Elite
Elite

Jump to solution

Why is amdmatt‌ not responding on this lol Ive even provided pictures what more do you need???

0 Kudos
angellicious
Elite
Elite

Jump to solution

AMD HELLO???

Your drivers make all my games stutter https://www.skroutz.gr/s/12204524/Dell-Alienware-AW2518HF.html

Dell Alienware AW2518HF

because of wrong timings!!! FIX YOUR DRIVERS HELLO

0 Kudos
rainingtacco
Elite
Elite

Jump to solution

What timings? What are you rambling about? AMD will not respond to this, because its "expected" behaviour, even though the GPU should handle it if it handles it for other monitors. I've said in other topics, that some monitors are not compatible with these GPUs. 

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss
Big Boss

Jump to solution

rainingtacco wrote:

Are you tarded? DisplayPort is absolutely fine to run 1440p at 144hz, heck it's fine for 4k 144hz. Do you work for AMD? 

no i don't work for AMD, unemployed right now

DisplayPort 1.4 can do 4K120 and after that its being stretched 

0 Kudos
angellicious
Elite
Elite

Jump to solution

What are you talking about? tell me a reason why 5700 XT is not working correct with a certified freesync AMD monitor like the alienware aw2518hf if 5700XT Doesnt work properly with this monitor the which AMD GPU IS?\

amdmatt‌ Respond??

dr_psychox
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Same issue here ! FIX IT AMD IS NOT TOO LATE !  
also i sent this issue to amd as well , and they replied to me that if i use the older version 19.12.1 may be fixed , but i try with ddu and amd clean uninstall as well , i try also other driver versions and making my own refresh rate by software , nothing helps , only if i downclock the refresh rate to 144hz i found this issue to be solved. (but some games don't give the option to set it on game to 240) lets say Fortnite for example. FIX IT !144vs240hz1.PNG 

0 Kudos
crusi
Adept II
Adept II

Jump to solution

They don't even make it for 75 Hz!!

Slowly it gets really embarrassing...

0 Kudos
dr_psychox
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

My temps from 40-41 idle goes to 32-35 with this . Here we are more than 5 people with the same problem and evidence that is for sure AMD drivers. I was a nvidia consumer before and non of this problem exist ..That little things making you go back . at least if they just trying by themselves to see that is true and just make a solution , i dont think is so hard to fix this. 

0 Kudos
angellicious
Elite
Elite

Jump to solution

I just know this I have my card since February 3 (Saphire Nitro+ 5700 XT)

Ive made couple threads in here noone from the MODS is responding I even contacted AMD via email about this I never gotten a response.

This company is a joke when it comes to GPU drivers.

Their drivers team seems like that they do not care about fixing those issues therefore we and as we I mean us with high refresh rates monitors have to suffer when we paid for a product that is suppose to be working as intended straight out of the box.

I don't know what else to tell you guys but I sold my 5700 XT went for an Nvidia 2070 super and everything is working as it should, my fps is sky rocket + Gsync is working so wonderfull not a single problem what so ever with nvidia none.

I was struggling with 5700 xt since the day I bought it.

Just sell it and do not get anything from them ever again, that way when their numbers drop they will slowly understand that they really fd up.

I tried them once and I will never ever return.

0 Kudos