i have a problem with my laptop that games work perfect with power saving while opening games in high performance it crashes and couldn't open it any more and sometimes it makes blue screen ...........
- i tried clean the driver and reinstall it again
- tried to reinstall intel driver
- tried to reset my pc
and nothing helps
the versions of drivers i used are 16.2.1 beta , 15.7.1 , and also that comes from hp for my laptop
my laptop :
HP pavilion g6-2332se
Processor :Core i5 3rd generation
Ram : 8GB
OS : Windows 10 64bit
GPU 1 : Intel hd 4000
GPU 2 : AMD radeon hd 7670
i saw that people fixed by using the adrenaline 18.2.1 i think and people solved it by removing D3D gear ( i don't have it ) ............ So is there is a solution for my problem ?
Is the laptop plugged in to a electrical outlet when this happens...or on battery?
High Performance is selected in the computer power plan?
The high performance graphics selected in the graphics power plan?
Do you have any yellow marks in Device Manager?
- my laptop is plugged to electrical outlet
- i selected before high performance in computer power plan and it didn't work
- yes i select high performance in my graphics power plan even with the applications i tried to open
- no , i don't have yellow mark