Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

xi-derx
Journeyman III

hieroglyphs instead of russian letters

xi-derx_0-1617124602848.png

Hallo ! This is how my driver menu looks like. Reinstalling doesn't help. What should I do ?

0 Likes
2 Replies
xi-derx
Journeyman III

Ryzen Master looks bad too

Снимок1.JPG

0 Likes

Okay I don't speak nor read Russian so what you are showing is not helpful unless you describe exactly what is wrong by photo or text concerning the corrupt Russian texts.

If you were to install both the AMD Driver and Ryzen Master in original English version is there any English language distortions also or everything looks correct?

This should help show it is the installation of AMD Driver and Ryzen Master that is having issues or not.

Trying to eliminate Windows OS or the OS you have installed as the culprit.

Either way open a AMD Service Request (Official AMD SUPPORT) and let them know about the corruption in the Russian versions of AMD Driver and Ryzen Master so they can try and replicate the issue and have it fixed in the next versions if applicable: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

Also use DDU with the internet disconnected and deleting AMD installation folder at C:\AMD and see if it installs correctly with no distortions to the Russian versions of both AMD Driver and Ryzen Master.