cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

commodore64
Adept I

Hi, I would like to replace my video card with a new one like the rx5700xt, but I would also be satisfied with an RX Vega 64. The problem is that I use windows 8 pro 64 bit and there are no new drivers for it. I don't want to change with windows 10. My on

Hi, I would like to replace my video card with a new one like the rx5700xt, but I would also be satisfied with an RX Vega 64. The problem is that I use windows 8 pro 64 bit and there are no new drivers for it. I don't want to change with windows 10. My only option at this point is to buy a GTX 1080 ti since Nvidia has drivers for my windows 8. I would never want to switch to nvidia .. Will you ever make a driver that allows you to a new AMD video card installation for those who use the old but good windows 8? Thanks. PS: do not give customers to nvidia, rather recover them by inserting a driver for windows 8 64 bit for your new video cards! I now use an r9 290x tri-x with 14.4 drivers! 

I am attaching two images of my R9 290x tri-x with my MOD. It performs well but I would like at least a VEGA 64 in my pc in 2020!

sorry if I messed up asking the question, it's my first time in this forum!

0 Likes
11 Replies